my cat is a gift which God wants me to treasure.

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

First

I decided to open a new blog, which I share interesting clips, pictures and stories help bringing a smile to my face, and yours as well. I don't hide from sadness, I'm trying to bring a more positive side of it to life. When it comes to problems, I see that we tend to seek out for the ones, the things that used to make us laugh. They don't have to be extraordinary, but they are telling a story, in which you find a way out, not to escape, but face the pain.
Well, pain is inevitable, suffering is optional.
That's how I want to live my life. You're not supposed to be crying... alone.
.
I remember watching this stop motion video 3 or 4 months ago, while doing work in my art studio. Bet we all have some time when you know deadline is near but something is totally keeping you away from doing works. I'd rather watch drama. Big sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment